Current Specials and Promotions

Moms-to-be Newborn special -

Book your newborn session with me during one of the first 10 days after your due date and I will give you 20 birth announcements customized just for you. The announcements will be ready to address and mail. This special will be good through December 31st.... So book now and send your session fee to score this great deal. A $50 dollar value.


All photographs are Copyrighted by Kari Smith Photography

Written permission must be obtained before using any photograph.

If you would like to hire Kari Smith, send her an email: kari@karismithphoto.com or call 317-919-6854

Oct 29, 2010

Current Specials and Promotions - Kari Smith Photography - Freetown, Indiana

I thought that comprising a list of the specials and promotions I have going on right now would be helpful. As always - to take advantage of these offers, email or call me and mention the offer. Offers are listed by expiration date.

Holiday Cards -

Special for any sessions booked before November 13th and order their Holiday cards with a picture from the session: 1 hour session, 50 4x8 single sided cards, and 2 5x7 gift prints for $125...... or choose 5x7 linen folded cards and one 8x10 gift print for $150


Moms-to-be Newborn special -

Book your newborn session with me during one of the first 14 days after your due date and I will give you 25 birth announcements customized just for you. The announcements will be ready to address and mail. This special will be good through November 20th.... So book now and send your session fee to score this great deal. A $25 dollar value.

Christmas Mini-Session -

If I could secure a really cool location for a mini-session marathon for Holiday Card pictures of you and your family in early December, who would be interested? I'm thinking the 4th of December. I'm thinking fun bundled up session ;) I have lots of ideas but don't want to spill the beans till I get a location secured. Please let me know the interest in this offer. The price would be $100 and include 25 Holiday cards with one picture from your session.

 Print credit with session -

Looking to have a few family or childrens pictures done before the Holidays? I am offering up to a 1 hour session for $75 with a $25 print credit on purchases of over $100.  Offer good through December 31st, 2010.

 


No comments:

Post a Comment